Friday, August 5, 2011

N is for Nothing....

Nil...

Nada...


At least not right now.

I know, I know...shame on me and all that.There will be a post soon, around Noon tomorrow I am going to navigate my way into the kitchen 'N' cook up a storm. I promise.


While you wait, I wanted to announce the winner of the magnificent mustache.

 And the winner is:

Betty Martha, of Running With The Devil(ed)....Eggs That Is. As we read, that fun little corkscrew is on its way to Canada. I'm so excited that Betty Martha won. She told me,  
"I am a fan of the mustache - fake ones anyway."

Thank you all so much for entering! Betty Martha, Congratulations again and for those of you didn't win, hang N there. We just might have another giveaway someday soon.

See you back 'N a little while!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment