Wednesday, May 18, 2011

H is for Honeydew

Hungry? I know, I am too but before I get to the food, how about a drink?

To be honest with you, I have been putting off and putting off "H". I had a hard time figuring out what I could do, and then with all the different thoughts and ideas I had, narrowing them down gave me a headache. But then came the hundreds of phone calls, the host of emails, the heaping pile of real mail, and the hordes of people that stood on my front lawn stating that they would not leave until "H" was complete.

They just left.
To celebrate summer HERE is something to sip on sitting by the pool. Honeydew Melon Agua Fresca, via Smitten Kitchen. I added my own twist to it though. Instead of plain water I mixed in cucumber water. I thought that it gave it an even fresher taste, and if it is after 5:00 pm, a little rum wouldn't hurt.

As a way to make it up to you readers, and to avoid having to open an RV campground in my front yard, I am stretching out "H" for three posts. That's right, you heard me. Keep checking for what else happened with "H".
Three cheers for three posts!

"Hip hip-Hooray!"
"Hip hip - Hoo...."

That's enough.
You finish that cheer and you will not be allowed to see the others.
I'm serious.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment